2007/05/27

Changes...


I'm so excited! I just got back from a week long photography workshop in Breckenridge, Colorado. I learned so much and met a lot of great people. Over the next few months, I'm going to be implementing some changes and techniques that I learned. Most of it will be business related things that most people will never see but I got a lot of other good information as well that will help with my lighting as well.


Actually... the workshop was so good I already signed up to go next year. I love learning new techniques and meeting others to share ideas with. I'm always striving to make myself and my work better.


Speaking of work, while I was at the workshop, I got the news that one of my photos of Edmund J. Schmidt (see the blog post from April, the Director of the Wyoming Department of Revenue, made the cover of the magazine StateWays. It's very exciting, I really hope to do more of that kind of work.

No comments: