2007/10/29

The new website is up!! ....well mostly.
I still have a lot of content to write and images to upload but at least it's a start:


Click to Enter



The Cheyenne,WY episode of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition airs on Sunday, November 4th:

From the TVGuide.com listing:

ABC Sun, Nov 4
8:00 PM
Episode Detail: Miller Family - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Radon was found to be poisoning the Miller family of Cheyenne, Wyo., which takes in stray and abused animals. While Ty and his crew make their house safe, the Millers head east on vacation. In New York, they take in a soccer game and meet David Beckham, who has a surprise for 10-year-old David. Back in Cheyenne, Wynonna entertains Ty and crew.


Hopefully, by then or soon after I'll have a gallery of images I took for behind-the-scenes. I'm still waiting to get them back from the powers that be. I do have some I cold put up but was really hoping to get a lot more to put up.

Other than that, I'm still pluging away on photos from various sessions and should hopefully have a new gallery or two up at the end of the week.

No comments: