2008/08/16

1646 Silver Moon



It's been a busy week. I had a wedding on the 8th and working on those photos has been keeping me busy for the most part. On Wednesday though, I got to take a little break from those to photograph a beautiful home.

The house is part of Cheyenne's Parade of Homes, going on this weekend and next weekend, under the listings for #1 Properties, and is the type of home I just dream of having (though don't see it happening anytime soon). Walk out basement, large entertainment room with wet-bar, roomy kitchen, terrific master bedroom with master bath. The previous week I went out to get a photo of the house and a great sunset, which with all the clouds and rain lately, was a lucky surprise. This last Wednesday I went back and focused on the interior photos. If you look at the windows in the photos, you can see the awesome views of the surrounding plains.








Keith T - Photographer
www.Shutter-Vision.com
Shutter-Vision@bresnan.net
307-631-2719
Cheyenne, Wyoming

No comments: