2007/08/13

August is turning out to be a full month...

My anniversary was on the 4th, unfortunately I was sick most of the weekend. We were able to at least relax and make it to a couple of movies.

This week I'm working on wrapping up a project with the Wyoming Department of Health. I did a infant photography session for their PRAMS program. In a few days they'll have their final images selected for use for on posters and brochures.

Last night I finished up the photos for Elizabeth and David of a very nice wedding in the Cheyenne Botanic Gardens and posted them in the gallery: http://Shutter-Vision.instaproofs.com



Starting this Friday, I begin work on a week long "Top Secret" project. No... Really... I even had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I will post more about it when I can, hopefully by the beginning of next week.

Sprinkle in a wedding and a couple portrait sessions, it's shaping up to be a busy month. I'm just glad my wife is supporting me in all this and trying to help out where she can. Thanks and Love ya wifey.

No comments: