2007/08/18

I can now let the cat out of the bag about the "Top Secret" project... well... at least his head so he can breath a bit... I'm still limited as to what I can say and can't show any photos yet but here ya go:

Over the next week I'm going to be covering a lot of behind-the-scene progress for the TV show Extreme Makeover Home Edition. My job is to essentially highlight the activities of the Vendors and Volunteers. Without the donations of materials, money, and time of these companies and people, a project like this would not be possible. For more information, visit the builder's site here: Carter Brothers Construction
If you're in the area, you can also volunteer to help through the link on their site.

As soon as I find out, I'll post the air date for the show.

...And before anyone asks I can't use or post any photographs of the show's stars.

No comments: