2008/01/23

Hi! Keith's just invited me, his lovely wife and partner-in-crime, to contribute to The Blog.
Here's me in a nutshell: writer, sci-fi geek, former classical musician, former florist, now a graphic designer/marketing stiff. I'm a Jill-of-all-trades and I know A Little about A Lot.

(If that doesn't sound well-rounded...)

I'm the behind-the-scenes gal at Keith Turbitt's Shutter-Vision; If you see a brochure or a newsletter, chances are I threw it together. I'll also be doing wedding albums and my style mirrors Keith's: we both really focus on telling the story behind your very special day, and creating an extraordinary memory you'll cherish for years to come.

I'm also going to be expanding the design portion of what I do and offering general design services. Wedding invitations, graduation announcements, birth announcements, general invitations, business cards & stationery, etc., etc., etc. You name it, I can probably do it. Just ask!

You can also expect to see some very special posts from me written exclusively for the Neurotic Bride (tm). (You know who you are.) (Yes, you do.) (Yup, I'm talking to you, there.)

So.

Okay, yes?

(Edited to add: Disclaimer-on a scale of 1-10 of Neurotic Brides, I was about a 20)

No comments: