2008/10/25

The Red Chair!!

As Promised (granted a little latee than I said) here's the info on my new location portrait option:
THE RED CHAIR!!

This item would be great for individual or family portraits and the the uses are limited only by our imaginations: in the middle of a field, in the woods, on a dirt road, in an alley. I actually have two of them so larger families (greater than 6) are no problem.
below is a sample image taken in a small park just off the greenway here in Cheyenne.



We also have a little more time left before all the fall color is gone and I have a few evening opening the next couple of weeks. If you're interested in some family portraits, Give me a call(307-631-2719) or drop me an e-mail (Keith@shutter-Vision.com) and we can make an appointment. Now is the perfect tome for photos as the holiday season is coming up and you've got a long list of christmas cards to send out! Which leads me to the next post...

Keith T - Photographer
www.Shutter-Vision.com
Keith@Shutter-Vision.com
307-631-2719
Cheyenne, Wyoming

No comments: