2008/11/04

New Website and BLOG!

www.Shutter-Vision.com

Over the last few evenings I uploaded the new website! I'm still working on a few pages but so far everything is going smoothly!!! I had to learn a lot of new programing to get it up and running how I wanted, but I'm pretty excited about it! I also created a new logo and branding for it!

The biggest improvement is the integrated blog as the main page!!! Now everything is in one place. Sometime next year I'm hoping to do the same for the wedding and portrait print order galleries.

What does that mean for this blog? Well I don't have time or need to maintain two blogs so this one will be discontinued. I'll still keep it up to for anyone that finds me through this one. But for current information go to:
www.Shutter-Vision.com

See You There!!!!


Keith T - Photographer
www.Shutter-Vision.com
Shutter-Vision@bresnan.net
307-631-2719
Cheyenne, Wyoming

No comments: