2008/07/11

1564 Co Rd 215 - Cheyenne, WY


Last night I got the opportunity to photograph a property for June Casey of #1 Properties. It was a really special case as they were hoping to obtain a twilight. I arrived a bit early so I could update some of their interior images as well.

Given the open views from the property, I wanted to incorporate, these into the interior photos. This is where my expertise and equipment comes into play. Our eyes have the amazing ability to see within a wide dynamic range of light. Technology hasn't been able to duplicate that ability yet, which, is why what we see isn't always what's captured in camera (film or digital). I have portable flashes that, strategically placed, allow me to bring up the brightness of the light inside to match what's outside in a way that even a single flash on camera is unable to duplicate.

Follow the link for more images:








Keith T - Photographer

Shutter-Vision@bresnan.net
307-631-2719
Cheyenne, Wyoming

No comments: