2008/07/09

Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra Billboards!

I just saw something really exciting today! Actually, two of them!
The new billboards for the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra 2008-2009
They are REALLY snazzy looking, which I'm sure has a lot to do with the photo. ;)
I am really happy with the way the photo itself turned out, as it was a concept that popped into my head as soon as I was approached for the project and they told me the title for the season: Great Expectations. It just made me think "the sky is the limit" and it was something I had to do. If you want to check them out there is one westbound Dell Range after Office Depot on the left side of the road. The other is on southbound on Yellowstone just past Story, again on the left side of the road (pictured below).



You can find out more about the Cheyenne Symphony Orchestra at: http://www.cheyennesymphony.org/
Unfortunately they don't have the upcoming season info up yet, but my wife tells me it's going to be a great one!


Keith T- Photographer

Shutter-Vision@bresnan.net
307-631-2719
Cheyenne, Wyoming

No comments: