2008/07/09

Wyoming Bank & Trust Session


• I had a great session with some of the employees from Wyoming Bank & Trust yesterday! Despite the threat of rain we decided to proceed with the session and produce some great images. I did did actually start sprinkling a bit, which had me a bit worried because I was using my studio light.
• I recently purchased a large battery pack that allows me to take my studio lights on location when my smaller flashes just don't quite have enough power for the situation. It is a bit of a bulkier set-up though so it's probably not something I would use for weddings where I'm constantly moving. I really look forward to getting more use out of it though.

To see more images from the session, follow the link:







Keith T- Photographer

Shutter-Vision@bresnan.net
307-631-2719
Cheyenne, Wyoming

No comments: